We need some better moves:
Pennebaker needs a Motion Designer who can create powerful, moving stories with Keyframes and key messages — a designer endowed with excellent design skills and a restlessly active creative mind.
Basic Skills Required:
- 3 to 6 years experience in designing and producing motion graphics.
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite skills (After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Able to handle motion projects, from strategic concept to design and basic post-production stages from editing, color grading, and sound mixing to final video files.
- Can work confidently with design tools, such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Can present creative concepts with confidence. Manages a workload to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates strong craft through typography, composition, and attention to detail.
- Possess Inexhaustible curiosity and drive to learn and grow.
- A portfolio that highlights your proven experience in motion design.
- Ability to work independently but in a collaborative culture.
Deeper Skills Expected:
- Experience collaborating with developers, designers, writers and receiving creative direction.
- A creative problem-solver who can adapt if wind shifts.
- Strong understanding of current digital design requirements, emerging technology, and online media trends.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Self-Managing Self-starter, with an ability to work autonomously offsite or onsite.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Extra Credit For:
- Experience 3D animation tools such as Cinema 4D, LightWave, etc.