A bit about you: You are inspired by blank spaces and thrive on turning strategic, technical mumbo jumbo into clear, compelling and effective communications. You move with grace from digital content to multimedia, brochures to PR. You have no fear of working independently to find ways to engage new audiences and keep client content fresh and accurate. You’re as creative as you are responsible, always looking to advance the team you work with, along with your career. Do we have all this right?
We’re looking for a versatile copywriter with solid experience in a range of media—someone like you. We’d love to hear from you if you can:
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Handle several projects at once while meeting strict deadlines
- Condense very technical and lengthy information into succinct communications
- Write and enhance copy to meet established tone and style requirements
- Research and write original copy for marketing materials, including online outlets, email, magazines, websites and webinars as well as blogs, forums, social media and whatever comes next
- Work closely in collaboration with our teams to generate creative campaign ideas
- Give as well as take constructive feedback
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude in a fast-paced environment
All of the above are essential. For this position, we also require:
- BS/BA in journalism, communications or the equivalent
- Five years of B2B or B2C copywriting
A bit about us: We like to have fun at work. We all get along, and we like to collaborate. We like our Free Breakfast Friday. We don’t punch a time clock, which is not to say we don’t work some long hours to meet some tight deadlines. That’s life. We’ve been producing award-winning communications for high-end clients for over 25 years. Let us hear how you think you’d fit into our group. Resumes are great, but we’d also like to see a link to your previous work. Please tell us about your upcoming availability and any potential salary requirements.